Marriage between a Man and a Woman is ordained of God
" Therefore neither is the man without the woman nor the woman without the man in the Lord."
Treytion
Treytion Station
5. At dinner a week ago we were talking about playing basketball and Trey asked if Grandpa Weight ever played basketball with Donovan. Donovan said yes but that he couldn't play anymore because he had hip surgery. He then told Trey about the metal hip that was put in. Trey paused for a minute after Donovan got done and then said " Is Grandpa half Robot?"(5/31/09) 4. Treytion and I (Dad)were discussing how smart he is and he told me that Mallory, his friend at school, had asked him how come he was so much smarter than her. I asked him what he told her and he said, "I told her that that was just the way God made me."(approx. 3/09) 3. So a couple of days ago, I (Dad)was talking to Treytion about his imaginary friend Hannum. She is a girl that Trey made up several years ago and I thought that the name was so original that I have kept asking him about Hannum and what she is doing. Anyhow we were talking about age and the following exchange occured. Trey said, "Well in Hannumland (the place that Hannum lives) Hannum is like 19,900 years old." "Wow, she must be really old!" I said. "Naw, in Hannumland the number of your age gets smaller as you get older," Trey responded. I countered, "Then how old would I be in Hannumland?" "Oh," Trey said nonchalantly, "about 10." (2/18/09) 2. Trey knocked on the door to the computer room today and so I knocked back. Then he knocked again so I knocked back. Then he said "stop it Dad." So I opened the door and said "I can't believe you thought I was Dad." and so he said " Oh I thought you were Dad cuz he's the funny one." There you have it I'm not the funny one but I got a good laugh off of his frankness. (10/20/08) 1.Trey "Guess how you make a Turkey?" Mom " How?" Trey " Take a Tur and a Key and put them together." Dad " Whats a tur?" Trey " A turn without the N."
Tennyson
Tenny's favorite pose
Tennyson Talk
7. Tennyson came into Daddy carrying a bottle of Italian salad dressing spritz and said, "Daddy, Enoch just spritzed my bed." Daddy grabbed the spritz bottle and went to find Enoch and asked Enoch if he spritzed the bed. Enoch said that he did. Daddy told Enoch that he should not spritz the bed. Tennyson added, "Yea Enoch we don't spritz the bed, because then that makes the bed taste good, and we don't eat beds!! (3/27/2011)
6. Tennyson apparently things "Gas" is pronounced "Grass" which can be quite disturbing when you don't know what he is talking about and he's saying "Grass" while pointing to his bottom.lol(3/5/09) 5. Tennyson called daddy to come in and help him and Daddy said "I'm Busy" after the second time calling him and getting this answer he called "Busy come here!" So Donovan laughed and said "What do you need Tennyson?" and Tennyson said "YOU!" (12/11/08) 4.When putting on Tenny's cloths Donovan and Tenny usually sing "put your right foot in. Put your left foot in. Put your both feet in and do a little spin." but once Tenny said "and do a little sin :) (12/7/08) 3. It's not a ham sandwich its a "Tam sandwich"(11/12/08) 2. When Tennyson says chocolate his says "chalk lick"(10/27/08) 1.The last two nights when Tennyson has said his prayers he starts them "Dear Heavenly Father... Ssh be quiet!" I guess you know what often gets said in our prayers.
Enoch
The Enoch Arch
Enoch Exclamations
3. reading over the other two entries is funny because Enoch now absolutely loves all bugs and wants us to be kind to them. In fact one day he came in carrying a wasp and said look Mom it's nice. (I had told him not to touch them because they would hurt him) I panicked a little and then told him to go put the wasp outside. I went with him and had him put the wasp in the grass. Then I told him to leave him there. Enoch was so sad about the idea of leaving him that when I turned my back he reached down to pick it up again. This time the wasp was not quite so nice, but Enoch after his initial yelp tried not to show that he was hurt. He's a tough guy like that and doesn't like to it when he's proved wrong
2. Enoch has developed a phobia of bees. However, the funny thing is that anything that flies and is obviously not a bird is a bee. For the past few months we have been dealing with tiny moths in the house. Every time Enoch would see a moth he would scream bee and become hysterical until someone dispatched of he moth. We have spent alot of time telling him that they are moths not bees and that they are nice. We must be making some progress because the other day Enoch saw a moth and said, "MMMMOOOOTTTHHHHH!!! THEY ARE NICE! KILL HIM DAD! (03/11)
1. Enoch now say's mo'm and Da'd. He also is trying to copy his brothers down but only gets da out. He can point to what ever he wants though so that helps. (9/09) So although Enoch can not talk yet he can express himself. He doesn't cry very much, but he does scream. He screams when he's happy. He screams when he's mad. The only difference is the pitch.
Elijah
Monkey business
Elijah Explainations
7. During lunch today Elijah pushed away his soup without touching it and said "I don't like soup," Daddy said, "Well then I guess that I will just eat yours all gone," Elijah screamed, "NO!" and pulled to bowl back. Daddy said, "But I love soup." Elijah retorted, "NO IIII love soup!" and proceeded to eat.
6. As Teah finished up making the meal yesterday, Elijah looked at her and said, "You cooked some more, good job Mom!!
5. "I want some alligatored" translation Gatorade. No matter how hard we try to get him to say it right he still insists its alligatored.(2/11)
4. Down "dow". This also means up for him. (8/09) 3. Every parents favorite word has just entered Elijah's vocabulary "NO". He sometimes accompanies this with a head shake or pushing something away.(7/09) 2. Elijah has learned to say Dada and All done but it comes out "ah da"(5/31/09) 1.Elijah loves to talk. He tells us all about everything... in baby language of course. He does so with moving eyebrows, punctuations in speech, and verious other facial expressions to match his meaning. (2/09)
No comments:
Post a Comment