Friday, February 20, 2009

six star hotel

So when I was in the hospital(one of the many times) with the twins my doctor joked that it was a six star hotel because what other place do they wait on you hand and foot and charge you an arm and a leg. Anyway I said I think it's a six star hotel because they make you see six stars while your there. So why am I telling you this story months later... well Tennyson got to spend a night in the six star hotel. He got a combination strep and pneumonia that landed him a night in the hospital. Needless to say that he was more then happy to come home today. Although he still sounds a bit wheezy, at least now he can breath. Hopefully we won't have anymore visits this year. I'm all six starred out.

1 comment:

Mom Weight said...

Darn it all. Now with Tennyson you have just had another stay at the Six Star Hotel. Way to be positive when things are hard! Keep up the good work. Love you all.